Academic Cocurricular Clubs
At Kilvington Grammar, the relationship between the teacher and the student is seen as the foundation of learning. Students learn best in a supportive environment which helps them develop a sense of belonging and inspires them to achieve the excellence of which they are capable.
Academic Cocurricular Clubs assist effective
teaching and learning at Kilvington by:
- Providing for different abilities and backgrounds
- Developing literacy, numeracy and higher order thinking skills
- Requiring students to take responsibility for their own learning
- Encouraging the acquisition of knowledge, skill development
and value formation
Academic Cocurricular Clubs play an important role in supporting
our learning environment.
We offer the following Academic Clubs:
- Year 7 Homework Club
- Years 8 – 11 Mathematics Tutoring Club
- Years 9 – 12 Essay Club
- Years 7 - 12 LOTE Help Club
All students are encouraged to make use of the academic support and collegiality that is available through participation in these Clubs.